I have noticed that you enjoy the quizzes I send to you. They are a powerful instrument that can be used to initiate difficult conversations with a partner. The purpose of relationship and sexuality quizzes is to know each other better, in a deeper more intimate manner.
I am hoping that despite being back in your physical work environment during this level 3 lockdown, you are maintaining more time together. Doing this enhanced John Gottman Love Map quiz together can deepen and enrich your relationship.
As a single person, quizzes provide a much-needed opportunity for self-reflection. Knowing yourself better allows for boundaries and healthier relationships. I encourage you to invite yourself to spend time doing this enhanced Love Map.
John Gottman Open-Ended Love Map Questions
Now that you understand the concept of Love Maps, we will provide you with a list of open-ended questions to ask your partner. These are questions that can’t be answered with a quick “yes” or “no.” You and your partner will take turns being the speaker and the listener. After your partner answers your question, follow up with an open-ended question of your own, then answer the original question you asked your partner. Then your partner asks you an open-ended question, and so on. These questions take longer to answer, so you don’t have to answer all of them in one sitting. This will be an enlightening way to build your love maps over time.
- How would you like your life to be different three years from now?
- Do you see your work changing in the future? How?
- What is your opinion of your physical home? Would you make changes if you could?
- How do you think your life would be different if you lived 100 years ago?
- How would you compare yourself as a mother (father) to your own mother (father)?
- What kind of person do you think our child(ren) will become? Any fears? Hopes?
- How are you feeling about your jobs these days?
- If you could redo a five-year period of your life, which would you choose?
- How are you feeling right now about being a parent?
- If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be?
- What is the most exciting thing happening in your life right now?
- If you could instantly possess three skills, what would they be?
- When it comes to the future, what do you worry about the most?
- Who do you consider your best friends or allies? Has that list changed recently?
- What qualities do you value most highly in friends right now?
- What were the best and worst things that happened to you when you were a teen?
- If you could live in another time in history, when would you choose and why?
- If you could choose a different career or vocation, what would it be, and why?
- What is the one thing you would most like to change about your personality? Why?
- Do you feel like certain things are missing from your life? What are they?
- Do you think you’ve changed in the last year? How so?
- If you could design the perfect home for us, what would it be like?
- If you could live another person’s life, whose would you choose?
- Have any of your life goals recently changed?
- What are some of your life dreams now?
- What are your goals for us as a family?
- What goals do you have just for yourself right now?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What have been the highlights and low points of the last year for you?
- What adventures would you like to have in your life right now?
Feel free to reach out to me via WhatsApp. Anonymity is guaranteed. Let me know where your anxieties, fears and worries sit with you. Tell me what is soothing for you. And what you need in this time of radical uncertainty.
060 890 1062
Feel free to book a teletherapy Zoom session with me right here… https://www.dreve.co.za/
For more information please contact my PA Shantel: firstname.lastname@example.org